Wednesday, May 5, 2010

100%

Just needed to brag a little tonight. I got 100% on one of my finals in Microbiology today! I was so happy! I only have 2 more finals to go. One left in Microbiology and then my last final in Organic Chemistry. I am nervous about both... :P Of course instead of studying I am on here writing my thoughts to keep from boring myself with reading the text books. I can do it! I am only one week away from having my summer break!

Michael is out with his best bud Brad tonight. I am glad they get to hang out every so often. Brad is a wonderful friend. They usually go to soccer Monday nights but Brad wasn't there so they arranged a get-together tonight to talk about Manly things :)

After school is out I plan to get back on track with my exercise routine! It is a challenge for me to stay on top of that when I have hard tests to study for. I know it is possible, I just don't have enough motivation to do it. I did just get my new swimsuit in the mail so maybe that can become my motivation for now. I'm not obsessed. Just want to have energy again... and to tone up would be nice!

I'm feeling guilty now so I better get studying. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! and when I come to visit with the family if we can we're going to get manicures and pedicures ok? love you and we're going to get me excerising too :D love you. Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete