Friday, April 30, 2010

Caught Up

I'm finally feeling like I'm caught up with April and the beginning of May! I really should be getting ready for my test on Monday but instead I spent my morning getting all my letters and business mail put together, put a stamp on them and mailed them off! Then I went to the bank, made some deposits and then headed to Target. I only planned to pick up those calenders re-fill's for my little planner book but then I ran into some cute little notebook that would go perfect with my journal lesson for the beehives on Sunday. After that I decided I should replaced my broken Young Women folder with a new one. Bought some more computer printer paper that we've been out of since the beginning of April and then ended the trip buying all the packaging I needed for Mother's Day! Talk about a day of accomplishment. Phew! I feel like I'm on top of things now. What a great way to start off the month.

I enjoyed work this week. Did a good amount of haircuts this week. I love my job :) It's exciting watching my cliental grow. Makes me feel good!

Michael and I went on our date last night. We enjoyed delicious Olive Garden (my favorite) and ended the evening watching the movie, "The lightning thief" with another couple. It was very good. I enjoyed it. We plan to meet up again with them tonight to play games or something. We love having friends over.

I am off. I need to get started on studying for my test on Monday. After Monday I will only have 2 tests left! Hooray! I am ready for the summer to begin :)

1 comment:

  1. I love notebooks send me one for christmas or three. haha I', sooo ready for summer! hope to see ya soon over the summer we need to go visit you guys this summer. :) love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete