Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday School

Well I did it! I taught my first Sunday school lesson! I was asked to substitute the 16-17 year old class. I was nervous but excited at the same time. Michael was a great support. Glad he was in the class with me. The "kids" were great! Now that we know them we hope we can help teach them again. What a great Sunday. Ready to have lunch and then our favorite... take a nap! I love knowing I have Michael all to myself on Sundays. Knowing that nothing will interfere. So grateful to be IN-love and to BE loved by a great guy!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you did great! You've always had a great knowledge of the gospel and I'm sure the "kids" could see that. P.S. This has nothing to do with this post, but why do you and your husband have such stinkin' cute pictures?!?! It is NOT fair to other couples!!

    ReplyDelete