Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to School

Our first month of school has passed. Michael will start his 3rd class this next week. I know he will just be GREAT! I took my first anatomy exam last night... Not sure how well I did on that lab part... I still am enjoying school. I like that I have something to preoccupy my time now. I love learning! I have a new appreciation for the little things that matter in life.

As far as work is going, well, we've both had our ups and down's. That's just how life goes I guess. I am grateful to have a husband like Michael who works so hard everyday so we can live happily. :D He is the BEST! Don't know what I would do without him!

(I forgot to post this way back when..)
Well we did it! We started school again this fall. Both Michael and I had our first day on Thursday. We made it :D I am taking just 2 classes this semester and sweet Michael will be a busy man with his full time schedule. Luckily 2 of his classes start later in the semester. One in October and one in November. That will reduce stress for him. (he is also working full time. Bless his heart!)


2 comments:

  1. you didn't tell me that you had a blog! well its cute. if you want a playlist to put your fav. songs on call me. waht does ..d mean? everybody does that now. love ya sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ok thanks for telling me what :D is i get it now! love you you guys should be elvis and merrilin minro.

    ReplyDelete