Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lots to Share

Mom, My sister Alene, her husband, kids and I all went to the Children's Museum earlier this month and we had a blast! It was so fun to watch the boys use their imaginations and figure out how things work. The boys look adorable and everyone else looks great in every picture. I on the other hand pulled all my hair up to cool off and well... not my cutest look. Overall it was a great day and I can't wait to visit my sister and her family again soon!

Nathan had fun with the siren on this baby.













My cute mommy and me!













Sisters!













Don't judge... I wanted to try out the police motorcycle too.












Nathan loved the fire truck. He had to get a picture with all of inside.












Me, Alene and Michael. It took us about 5 attempts to get all our heads in one shot.












Cute little Nathan and Zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment