skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My romantic evening
I have the sweetest honey in the world! Sunday we sort of "celebrated" the night Michael proposed to me 2 years ago :) We celebrated by going back to the Seminary building where we had met, parked the car and turned on the c.d. I had made him over 4 years ago. When the song, "The Luckiest" came on by Ben Folds (the song we had our first kiss to), Michael asked me to dance! He sang to me then it was back to the car where we shared favorite stories and qualities about each other and had fun laughing at inside jokes. I am such a lucky girl. I am so glad I said yes when he asked me to marry him 2 years ago :D I LOVE my Michael!
SO sweet :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable :] You guys are true romantics...
ReplyDeleteThanks you two :D It was a perfect night!
ReplyDelete