Monday, July 12, 2010

Check In...

Okay, here it is! My checkin for the week.. Not as great as I thought I would do but practice makes perfect right? First I'll let you all know what my goals were and then how many points I got each day. My goals for the week were: Exercise 30 min, Drink water throughout the day, No fast food or unhealthy snack, no sweets, no soda, no eating after 8 p.m., personal prayer and scripture, make dinner (which I usually do but I meant more full meals like sides of veggies or fruits, etc. not just the main dish), clean/tidy home or laundry and lastly my personal goal for the day/week.
Monday= +7 points
Tuesday= +9
Wednesday= +7
Thursday= +9
Friday= +8
Saturday= +9
Sunday= +7

TOTAL= 56 out of 70 = 80%
(not bad but definitely room for progress!)

So there are some things that I don't know if they should count or not. For example, we were invited to dinner Sunday... I didn't give myself a point although in a way it shouldn't count since I was PLANNING on making a nice sunday dinner... ? What would you do? I am proud of myself for exercising 3 days of the week! I usually do 4 but had some things come up. I LOVE water! I usually have a water bottle with me everywhere I go. I feel lost without one :) only had sweets 3 days out of the week. In my opinion that's pretty good! Anyway you all get the point :) I think I did pretty well. B average isn't bad right? ;)

Cheer me on for this coming week!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly motivating Elna dear :) I think you are starting out great! Beginnings are always the most challenging, but you made it through one week!! The next week will be even better :) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete