Monday, April 12, 2010
Finally Updated
I finally updated our blog! I decided I wanted time for this so I had to make time! Everything is still going great for us. As far as school goes the semester is almost over. Only 5 weeks left! I have to remind myself I'm not done yet so I can stay focused with studies. Last night is a perfect example of what happens when I don't stay focused. Last night Michael and I were about to play Super mario brothers (one of our favorites!), when I decided I better check my list of assignments. Good thing I did! I had one due that night! I can't believe I forgot about that one! I'm so glad it was easy and got it done. We've both agreed we want to take a break this summer. We want to make sure we get some vacation time :) We are ready for summer! It's almost time for me to join Michael for lunch. I am so happy we are able to do this. It gives us both a nice break and an extra kiss for the day :D I think I'll be making some chicken sandwiches for lunch with some of Michael's new favorite Habanero Dorito chips. They are very yummy (and addictive) but hot! Alright, that's it from me today. I'll try to get on here more often to keep everyone more updated. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments yet? I like it. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteUncle Ben
...OK, another comment then. I like your photo. Yes, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. It's always good to remember that.
ReplyDeleteUncle Ben