Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas





We unfortunately are not good at taking pictures so I only have a couple to share for our Christmas this year. We spent our Christmas up at the Norton's. (Michael's sister Kelly and her family) We had a wonderful time! The kids were so fun to watch opening all their gifts. We are glad we were there to see their all their excitement! My gift to Michael this year was a new set of the new Spanish Bible with a matching Book of Mormon. I had my dad make him a leather case for it and had him carve in Joseph Smith's first vision on one side, and on the other side Lehi's vision of the Tree of Life. I must say my dad is pretty talented! Michael surprised me when we got home with a beautiful Keyboard Piano!!! I was so surprised and excited! What a perfect gift! I have spent tons of time on it and am so happy to have a piano in my own home again!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome scripture covers! Good to see you posting again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your piano looks great Elna:] And the scripture cover is very beautiful-I didn't imagine it being so detailed!

    ReplyDelete